Frequently asked questions
Want to learn more about The Mill at Riverside? Read answers to frequently asked questions about our Riverside, NJ apartments for rent.
If you have additional questions or would like to tour our apartment community, contact our leasing office today!
During pre-leasing reservation deposits are $500 and will be applied to first month’s rent.
As an applicant, you will need to prove you hold at least 3 times the monthly rent. Applicant’s gross monthly income must equal 3 times the monthly rental amount. Approved documents for proof include paystubs, tax returns,
and bank statements that may include the most recent month’s paycheck stubs, an offer letter from new employer, or the most recent year’s income tax return.
The following items are included in the monthly rent:
- 24-Hour access to gym and clubhouse
The following items are NOT included and the resident is responsible for payment:
- Electric and Gas
- Cable/Internet (prewired for Comcast)
Each lease is valid for 12 months.
Before moving in to your new apartment at The Mill at Riverside, you must present or submit the following:
- 1st month’s rent (plus pro-rate if applicable)
- One month security deposit (based on credit screening)
- Proof of renter’s insurance
- PSE&G utility account numbers
- Non-refundable pet fee and monthly pet fee (if applicable)
- Elevator reservation deposit
The Mill at Riverside is ready to welcome you and your furry friends into our pet-friendly apartment community! Our pet policy includes the following:
- Two (2) pet maximum per apartment
- Dog breed and weight restrictions apply
- Township pet registration and fees
- Non-refundable pet fee: $500
- Monthly pet fee: $50 per pet